Form follows experiences
The gang are excited to welcome a leader who’s made his name bringing public and private sector together to deliver major New York City architecture projects. His firm, ODA, is now spreading their wings internationally as well as into AI, VR and more. Tune in as an icon in the industry, Eran Chen, drops by to share how he uses storytelling to inspire and bring stakeholders together and how technology is changing the way his team delivers those stories.
Connect with Eran Chen on and with our hosts on LinkedIn;
References and resources:
- ODA’s monograph: ODA: Office of Design and Architecture
- Notable projects include:
- Book Tower in Detroit
- Renovation of the former Postkantoor in Rotterdam
- Public/private office building reimagination in Buenos Aires.
- Stable Diffusion
Related and referred BTE Episodes:
- David Schwartz on approaches to hiring through innovation
- Keith Fine on architecture firms adopting new technologies
Get in touch with us with your 2024 predictions and more at [email protected] or drop us a voicemail at the BTE Hotline at 1-917-934-2812.
Discover more shows from SURROUND at surroundpodcasts.com.
This episode of Barriers to Entry was produced by Rob Schulte.